Holy Trinity Churchyard
was created in 1848 when the church was built. Previously it is
have been allotments. It is bounded largely by brick and brick
and flint walls; those on the north side being Grade II listed.
of trees were planted originally, notably three Cypress trees and
silver birches, also limes, hornbeam and yews behind the church
and two "Trees of Heaven", a whitebeam, copper beech,
walnut and rowans in front.